Re: Interacting with Access on a Unix Server!

On Monday 21 April 2003 15:53, Cam wrote:

>     I'm working with an existing Access Database and need to transfer the
> data to a mySQL database.  The problem is, my organization continuously
> updates the Access DB and the mySQL database will need to be synced to the
> Access DB on a regular basis.
>     The server runs on UNIX, so it doesn't support the ODBC
> functionality...

Did you do any research at all before you jumped to that conclusion? Simply
scanning the table of contents of the php manual would have told have given
you enough hints that ODBC is available for *nix.

> And I need a way to connect to the Access database using
> PHP.  If any of you have any advice, it would be much appreciated.  Thanks,

Search the archives, this question has been answered well enough in the past.