Interacting with Access on a Unix Server!

Hey,

    I'm working with an existing Access Database and need to transfer the
data to a mySQL database.  The problem is, my organization continuously
updates the Access DB and the mySQL database will need to be synced to the
Access DB on a regular basis.
    The server runs on UNIX, so it doesn't support the ODBC functionality...
And I need a way to connect to the Access database using PHP.  If any of you
have any advice, it would be much appreciated.  Thanks,

Cam