Re: access to mysql

Martin,

I did just this a couple of years ago with a small phone directory
(30,000 phone lines, 20 tables).

To get your access database schema and data into mysql try access2mysql
which is an Microsoft Access vbscript. It runs and exports the table
structure and data as a mysqldump file. This can then be imported into
Mysql.

Best of Luck

George patterson