access to mysql

I have a database created in Ms Access and i want to configure and use it
from mysql.
I've tried to use Mysqlfront and SQLyog but the problem is still there: i
can't import the tables from the access environment.
The error is something like: "syntax error in FROM clause", but this is not
the only (buggy)answer i've got.
My question is this: is there a way to import the tables with the specific
data type conversion(ole object->blob, and so on) bypassing tools like the
two mentioned before or if this is not possible what is the configuration
for ODBC driver(in ODBC Data Sources) i should use.

PS: my biggest problem is that i can't delete a user created some time ago
in my MsAccess program - perhaps this doesn't count.
PS': i also tried to import as .txt or .csv, but i've figured out that mysql's doesn't want to work well with images, so there i come with another question: what's the best way for storing images in mysql?

Many thanks(in advance),
Martin