Re: how to encrypt passwords?

Hi,
If you use the 'crypt()' function, just have in mind that it's a one-way
hash and cannot be decrypted.
This might be usefull, if yo need to display the pwd in a user form field,
in order to be updated.
When using 'crypt()' I doubt it will happen correct.
Try useing 'encode()' and 'decode()' functions instead.
Example:
'encode($pwd_field, '.s')'
where '.s' is the salt key.
The reverse function is: