Re: URL rewrite help?

One way would be to set up a PHP script as your 404 page, and include() files bases on rewrite rules. If the URL doesn't fit those rules, display a standard 404 page.

Aaron Wolski wrote:

Hi All,

I know this is off topic but I am at the end of my rope here.

My host doesn't support mod_rewrite module for Apache (bastards).

We're doing an optimization job for a client that has over 10,000
products in their database.. HUGE job for content optimization let alone
code.

Can ANYONE help me with another method for url rewriting?

Thanks a ton

Regards,

Aaron Wolski, Project Manager
Martek Business Solutions Inc.
aaronjw@martekbiz.com
www.martekbiz.com <http://www.martekbiz.com/> 905-780-9574

-- The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding. Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.