URL rewrite help?

Hi All,

I know this is off topic but I am at the end of my rope here.

My host doesn't support mod_rewrite module for Apache (bastards).

We're doing an optimization job for a client that has over 10,000
products in their database.. HUGE job for content optimization let alone
code.

Can ANYONE help me with another method for url rewriting?

Thanks a ton

Regards,

Aaron Wolski, Project Manager
Martek Business Solutions Inc.