Re: Right-click

Well you see, when idiots write pages that only work in one browser... it tends to only work in one browser! Same for pages that only work in Netscape not working in IE. IE has issues? I can't believe it! ;-)
Ronan Chilvers wrote:

Netscape has issues ???? I can't believe it !!!!!!!!!

;-)

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.