Re: Right-click

On 07 Apr,2003 at 10:39 JeRRy JeRRy wrote:

<snip>
> Hi,
>
> There are many ways to do this depending on what you
> wish to use.  I have used one in ASP and JavaScript.
> Both are really cool and look the real thing as to the
> IE default one.  As for Netscape users, well it does
> work in that but has issues.
</snip>

Netscape has issues ????  I can't believe it !!!!!!!!!

;-)

<snip>

> But it sounds like you want one written entiley in
> PHP.  I can't help you there but I am sure it is again
> possible.  I might give it a try myself sometime.  But
</snip>

This is NOT possible with PHP.  As Larry has pointed out PHP is a server-side laguage, ie: it executes on the server not in the browser.  To do this you need JavaScript, which is a client-side laguage, ie: executes in the browser, not on the server.

Larry's suggestions seem to me the best way to do this.

Cheers

--
Ronan
e: ronan@thelittledot.com