Re: Right-click

Hi,

There are many ways to do this depending on what you
wish to use.  I have used one in ASP and JavaScript.
Both are really cool and look the real thing as to the
IE default one.  As for Netscape users, well it does
work in that but has issues.

But it sounds like you want one written entiley in
PHP.  I can't help you there but I am sure it is again
possible.  I might give it a try myself sometime.  But
worse comes to worse use JavaScript.  Works a nicely
after you configure it the way you want it.  It allows
colours, images, sound etc.  Well the one I have
written does.

Jer