INSERT Question

Hi there.

I was wondering what is the best way to insert multiple records into a table? Here is the scenario...

I have a form which has 5 select menus as part of the data that gets entered. Most of the data goes into a table called tbl_reports. Each of these 5 menus contains the same list of people (from tbl_people). I have another table which I am calling tbl_report_people which I want to INSERT a record for each person that is selected for any new report (I hope this is making sense). So for example, a new report form is filled out and submitted. 3 of the people selects are used, so I need to add to the tbl_report_people table the record_id and person_id for each person selected.

How is this done?

Thanks
Charles