Re: Syncing the structure of two databases?

it's not PHP, but mysqldiff is a perl tool that would probably give you
the desired results. it can generate the SQL necessary to sync
databases.

http://adamspiers.org/computing/mysqldiff/

(sorry if anyone got this in duplicate, i was having probs sending to
the list until i fixed the envelope.)

- john