RE: collaborating on a document

1-Since he's posting to a PHP-DB list, I think we can assume he plans
to implement it in PHP using a database to capture and store the
comments/ideas.

Jeff - Do you have a plan in place for your DB schema or the backend
processing that might take place?

2-Adobe may have a solution, but that doesn't mean a)it's the best
solution, b) it's an affordable solution, and c) there's no room for
developing another solution. If that were the case, there would only
be one software company in the world. For that matter, there'd be
only one "anything" company in the world.

3-No reason to be a jerk.

--- "Hutchins, Richard" <Richard.Hutchins@Getingeusa.com> wrote:
> 1. This question has nothing to do with PHP or databases.
> 2. Adobe already thought of it: Adobe Acrobat 5.0.

=====
Mark Weinstock
mark_weinstock@yahoo.com