RE: collaborating on a document

Riiiiiiiiiiight, anyway, since Adobe Acrobat is the worst possible answer for
updating in real time (and completely wouldn't work), I would say, yes,
two frames should work, but you might even want a third (hidden) at the
bottom that never stops executing, just pulling entry's out when new ones
are added, and use _javascript_ to add them to the right frames with the ideas.

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 10:16, Hutchins, Richard wrote:
1. This question has nothing to do with PHP or databases.
2. Adobe already thought of it: Adobe Acrobat 5.0.