Re: Uploading an image then storing it in a MySQL blob field

De: Stéphane Pinel <spinel@exenevex.com>
Date: Lun 3 fév 2003 19:57:25 Europe/Paris
À: epeloke@echoman.com (Edward Peloke)
Objet: Rép : Uploading an image then storing it in a MySQL blob field

Le lundi, 3 fév 2003, à 19:44 Europe/Paris, Edward Peloke a écrit :

I think you might find it a better option to upload the image to a folder on
the server and save the image path in the db...not the actual image.

Yes I know but in this particular case, I need to store the images in the MySQL
DB since this DB will be connected to a system that can't deal with files.

Thanks.

Stéphane Pinel - Exenevex SA
4D Plugins [MySQLConnect for 4D] [DBGateway for 4D]
iChat/AIM: s.pinel