Re: HTML tags in auth.php script

Check out the auto_prepend configuration option here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.directives.php

I believe you can do this on a per-directory basis, but haven't tried it.

-Steve

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 02:56 PM, narendra.talele@us.abb.com wrote:

ThX John...One other question.
I have an images folder and other 25 sub-folders underneath this folder.
Each of this sub-folder is a web album with it own default index.html
and thumbnails pics in it.
My question is : Is there an easy way of having a folder level access
control to the "IMAGES" folder
and not having to get into each of those 25 index.html files and
including my "auth.php" script in there.
As of now any one can just type my whole URL upto the sub-folder and get
to see my web pics.

Thanks in advance.
NT