guestbook to db to email

Bruce Levick - Vivamotion

Hi,
I am going to build some form elements to use as submitting to a DB for  a
guestbook. Then display those inputs on another page as the entries to the
guestbook. I also want to send the information they submit to an email
address. I know how to manage sending simple form elements to an email
(email,subject,body) and so on. But with a guestbook there will be a few
more elements in the body of my email.

Does anybody know of a very good way to format the body of an email when
form elements are sent into the body??

Cheers
Bruce