RE: HTML tags in auth.php script

You'll have to put something in each of the files you want to protect.
It usually better to use an include() call to the same auth.php file for
each of the files you want to protect.

If you're looking to protect your .jpg or whatever image files, you
can't unless they are outside of the web root or you use an .htaccess
file.

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/