RE: autoupload

A little more detail

Install MyODBC - you will need it on all machines

In Access

File -> Get external data -> Link tables ->ODBC data sources -> MyODBC data
source

You now have a direct link from Access to MySql and can run an Access query
to load the data straight into MySql.

I did this a while ago and can't remember more detail, but I hope this will
point you in the right direction.

Peter

Excellence in internet and open source software
Sunmaia
Birmingham
UK
www.sunmaia.net