Pgsql Vs. Mysql

Sorry for the off-topic post, but it would be highly annoying to have to
subscribe to a new mailing list for just one topic.

I'm currently using mysql, but I'm considering switching to pgsql.  I'm
wondering which is better.  Also, how hard would Pgsql be to install?
  Php seems to have pgsql support, but there's currently no pgsql server.

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any
unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent