Re: Pgsql Vs. Mysql

Have you tried checking out the archives?  I think this one would have a
million plus one hits.  Also has been discussed on Slashdot, as well as other
forums.

As far as difficulty to install, try it out.  I would say it it relative as
I'm sure a linux expert would say it is simple, whereas a linux newbie may say
it is tough, I know there is plenty of excellent documentation out there.

PHP has support for most everything you could want to do with pgsql.
-Brad