Re: sort by date

Agreed.  we prove day in and out that the answers are only an email
away...why would anyone go a different route.  manual?  whats a manual?
There are some brilliant people on this list, but some equally intelligent
people wrote some fine documentation.

                    "Ignatius
                    Reilly"               To:     "Snijders, Mark" <Mark.Snijders@atosorigin.com>, "'Marco Tabini'"
                    <ignatius.reill        <marcot@inicode.com>, "Terry Romine" <eatrom@blazing-trails.com>
                    y@free.fr>            cc:     <php-db@lists.php.net>
                                          Subject:     Re:  sort by date
                    11/06/2002
                    10:29 AM

Good point.

"Tell me and I forget, show me and I remember, involve me and I understand"

Ignatius