Re: URGET HELP : Logic Help - for first record do_this for each record after do_that

On Saturday 26 October 2002 02:53, Aaron Wolski wrote:

First, don't be so ***** lazy! You hijack an existing thread by replying to an
existing post instead of starting a new one. AND you leave the original post
hanging off the end of your message.

> Basically I need to pull some records out of a database and for the
> first record do_this logic and for each record after in the array
> do_something_else logic.
>
> How would I approach this?

Using mysql as an example:

if ($row = mysql_fetch_row($result)) {
  // do stuff for first row
}

while ($row = mysql_fetch_row($result)) {
  // do stuff for remaining rows
}

/*
When you get your PH.D. will you get able to work at BURGER KING?
*/