Re: [PHP] Re: Need help with HTTP-Authentication

direct authentication with http headers

<?php
file://if some_variable is NOT set then redirect to some other location
session_start();
  if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS["some_variable"])) {

        header( 'Location:
http://www.yourfavoritepage.com/login.php?v=nogo' );
}
?>
<!-- Your html code goes here -->

THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ALL ATTACHMENTS TRANSMITTED HEREWITH ARE TRADE
SECRET AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE VIEWING AND
USE OF ADDRESSEE.  IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY REVIEW, USE, COMMUNICATION,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS PROHIBITED.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER
IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE OR ELECTRONIC MAIL, AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND
ALL COPIES AND BACKUPS THEREOF.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.