Re: Multiple MSSQL Server connections (per script)

Thanks...while I was awaiting responses, I thought I would investigate this
further as this problem arose just right before the end of work....

Well, I am a big moron :) It was a coding error, and not a problem with
anything else. I am polling the needed information for the database connection
from an array, and mis-looped. Oh well.

Thanks for your help.

benji