Re: Multiple MSSQL Server connections (per script)

We have had two or more MySQL datasources in the same PHP script on a few
different sites. Can't really tell you much though as we didn't do anything
out of the norm to do it. Just connected to them.

Thought you might like reassurance that it has been done.

Cheers,

Owen Prime
http://www.noggin.com.au