desperate need for MySQL host

Hi everyone,

as a pilot in difficult times, I'm not in the position to pay for my
webhosting. My solution that I have right now is less then desirable, as I
have either PHP support and no ads, or PHP and MySQL (limit one DB) with
pop-up ads.

I'm looking for a place that is willing to provide me with minimum space to
host 2 DB's with outside acces so that I can use it via my PHP provider. No
Warez, No Porn, No Illegal things. Just some airline and airport Db's.

Pls, due to my situation, don't refer me to paid hosting (no matter how
cheap).

I appreciate the thought you put in.

Jacco

Attitude is Everything!