From: Farhan khalid <farhan2kf@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  mysql duplicate records
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 17 February, 2011, 1:28 PM

      Hello,

I have duplicate hotel names in my database like

1.media rotana

2.media rotana, barsha - dubai

3.media rotana barsha dubai

another example

1.ramada inn hotel denver

2.ramada inn resorts denver

3.ramada inn tower and resorts denver

As you can see these 3 hotels are same but we have duplicate records so can

anyone tell me is it possible to make some php code to find duplicate hotels

like these?

Regards

Farhan