________________________________
De: Farhan khalid <farhan2kf@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 17 de Fevereiro de 2011 6:28:48
Assunto:  mysql duplicate records

Hello,

I have duplicate hotel names in my database like

1.media rotana
2.media rotana, barsha - dubai
3.media rotana barsha dubai

another example
1.ramada inn hotel denver
2.ramada inn resorts denver
3.ramada inn tower and resorts denver

As you can see these 3 hotels are same but we have duplicate records so can
anyone tell me is it possible to make some php code to find duplicate hotels
like these?

Regards
Farhan