Re: mysql duplicate records

Hello

You can take the value : "media rotana" with Id = 1 for example

and delete all values like this value and then insert the old value

you must put it in new table to finish the for or while loop

or if you want to take the duplicate hotel names you can search for this
value "media rotana%" and insert them in new table then you can delete them
from the old one

I hope this solution to be good for you.

Regards,
Abdulla

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 10:28, Farhan khalid <farhan2kf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have duplicate hotel names in my database like
>
> 1.media rotana
> 2.media rotana, barsha - dubai
> 3.media rotana barsha dubai
>
> another example
> 1.ramada inn hotel denver
> 2.ramada inn resorts denver
> 3.ramada inn tower and resorts denver
>
> As you can see these 3 hotels are same but we have duplicate records so can
> anyone tell me is it possible to make some php code to find duplicate
> hotels
> like these?
>
> Regards
> Farhan