OsTicket: How to Map One Manager to multiple Department.

Hi

I have installed OsTicket (1.6 rc4) and configuring the same on my system. I want to map One Manager into Multiple Department (More Then One Department), but I am unable to do the same.

With default setting of OsTicket, we can map One Manager to only One Department ( One to One relationship), But my need is to one Manager to more then One department.

How can I do the same.

Please help me...

With thanks
Sunit Sinha