Re: How to apply remote desktop access / view through websites

Can Any one provide a simple example to do this

--- On Wed, 13/5/09, Hari KT <kthari85@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Hari KT <kthari85@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  How to apply remote desktop access / view through websites
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:11 PM

Yes, its possible . You should need a unique IP for this . Then with Java applets or some other you can make that possible .

Client    ----    Server   ------   Your system .  After accomplishing with your server , run the applet and acces your system .  Capture and send pictures of your desktop using some good compression techniques. Display in applet .

I hope applet can display it. Not sure . Have worked for some time in Java .. :) . Anyway you can do this , that I am dam sure.

Hari K T

http://harikt. com/