From: adil farid <uomian2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Framework Vs Conventional Coding
To: "PHP Object Group" <php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 7:47 PM

      AoAWaBaTu... .Hope you all will be fine and enjoying good health....I am working on php since one year...I donot use any framework.... . i use to code in dreamweaver adn also do not use dreamweaver coding wizard.what do you think that using framework is how much important in coding.....I am familiar to OOP but can not utilize it to the extreme..... THe major problem i have is with my speed... i do work.. it is quite good but i know i am very slow......So. ... Kindly rply with tips to increase speed... and what should i do....Your comments on this post will not only help me... but also help new programmers of the groupthanks in advanceRegardsAdil Farid

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox