Re: Php Survey(Questionnaire), Need Help!

Well yes, but i need a script how to generate the survey....don't know how to do that

--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Davide Baglieri <davidonzo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Davide Baglieri <davidonzo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Php Survey(Questionnaire), Need Help!
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 7:01 PM

      Create a HTML form and send the datas to a PHP script that will manage

them and calculate the result.

<form name="myform" action="yourPHPscri pt.php" methot="post" >

<label for="question" >Question< /label><input type="checkbox"

id="question" name="answer" />

</form>

In yourPHPscript. php you should include all necessaries functions:

- Save the datas in a database (if you have interested on it)

- manipulate the datas

- Send some visual output to the user.