Re: Php Survey(Questionnaire), Need Help!

Create a HTML form and send the datas to a PHP script that will manage
them and calculate the result.

<form name="myform" action="yourPHPscript.php" methot="post">
<label for="question">Question</label><input type="checkbox"
id="question" name="answer" />
</form>

In yourPHPscript.php you should include all necessaries functions:
- Save the datas in a database (if you have interested on it)
- manipulate the datas
- Send some visual output to the user.