From: adil farid <uomian2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Problems with mozila & AJAX
To: "php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 6 February, 2009, 11:58 AM

Hello ....              Friends I am facing problems with Mozila..... I have a small area where i am displaying Latest and Archive News based on the which button is clicked... (either latest or archive). And have writen for it in AJAX              The Code is working fine in IE, OPERA but it is not displaying Archive News in Mozila.. where as it is displaying Latest news.            Previously I use Spray Effects, and Archive news tab was not working there too..Have any one of you experience this sort of problem.. if yes then plz do share your knowledge... .... I will be very thankfullthe link iswww.frontierarms. com.pk/fha/ Regards.Adil