Re: Problems with mozila & AJAX

1. You are trying to do things in the wrong order. You should build
it for Firefox *then* fix it for IE.
2. Strip out everything on that page except the part you're trying to
make work. If it works, something else on the page is breaking it.
3. Your use of absolute heights on the page is a bad idea in general.
Nothing below the "NHA" link shows up on the right hand side.
Increasing font size makes the text blow out of the design. And on
and on.
4. ActiveXObject is pretty IE-specific. Unless you are *only*
targeting IE, you need to rethink this page from several directions.
--
Joe