Re: Web Developer with background in Wordpress (Philippines ONly)

Yeh good point, I work with several guys over Europe and what I earn is
litrelly double in their countries, they also get paid more then me
because of their status in the projects. That's anoying for me as my
cost of living is alot higher.

I see what your saying and there is no magic fix for it, apart from
employers being more understanding