creating a GRID view on a page

Hi people,

I am creating a furniture website for myself. I have data already in the
database with respect to the type of furniture, cost, guarantee,
availibility etc. I have a seach text box on the page. What I want to create
is a GRID view in a way when I enter the first 2 to 4 letters of the type of
furniture involved all furniture starting with these letters should be
retrieved from the db on the page and then the user gets a choice to see the
details of a particular type of furniture by clicking on the link. When the
user clicks on the link then another page opens and he is able to see the
relevant furniture data on that page. Is this possible to implement within
PHP and if so how? Could anyone also give me an example if possible?

Kind regards,

Vish

+919978788765