RE: creating a GRID view on a page

Well Wish , you need to use HTML Table for displaying data and using AJAX
would be a good idea for it and as you want the data to be retrieved on the
basis of characters then user Like Query with the relevant field.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Shehzad Asghar Saddiq

Group Manager Products
UAE Experts IT Networking Services

 "This e-mail message (including any attachments) may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be used by
anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.
The recipient acknowledges that UAE Experts IT Networking Services  or its
sister companies and associated companies, (collectively "UAE Experts IT
Networking Services"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee
the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail
transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with
due authority of UAE Experts IT Networking Services. Before opening any
attachments please check them for viruses and defects."