Excellent openings to work as Project Lead/ Team Lead/PHP Programmers with Radixweb - Leading IT company in Ahmedabad

Hi,

Greetings with Best Wishes from Radixweb!!

If you are currently looking or interested to take a new challenging role, we would like to discuss excellent and challenging opportunities with us (one of the fastest growing Web Development companies in Ahmedabad-Gujarat) .

We have immediate requirement for following positions,

1.     Project Lead - PHP ( 3- 6 yrs Experience )
2.     Senior PHP Programmers ( 1 - 3 yrs Experience )
3.     PHP Programmers ( 6months - 1 yr Experience )

Our Web Development team of senior software professionals is comprised of skilled, experienced problem solvers, not just coders and technicians.

Is this who you are?

·    Excellent working experience on PHP, & MySQL with 6months - 6 years of experience.
·    Familiarity with common open source PHP apps. Good concepts on Object Oriented Design/Development.
·    Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Ajax ,Smarty, Java Script, XML.
·    Ability to Lead web development team & handle pressure and demands.
·    Hard working and eager to learn
·    Excellent Communication Skills

This is who we are:

Radix has by far made it one of the fastest growing companies in Gujarat. A registered unit of "Software Trade Park of India" the company rose from just three to over 100+ staffs and growing team of dedicated and skilled professionals within a span of eight years since its launch.

For more details about the organization information, Log on to www.radixweb. com

Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with the qualifcations, years of experience and value addition they can bring to the role.

Join our highly motivated and dedicated team to embark upon a challenging and rewarding career where you get to make decisions, create Innovative solutions and in the process, have some fun! We believe in the concept of continuous learning, taking on responsibilities and providing growth opportunities for every team member. Our environment encourages innovation. Ideas are welcome and every individual is empowered to think, share and take ownership of their ideas and creations.

If you are currently interested to take a new challenging role, then........ What are you waiting for?

Kindly send your updated resume on resumes resumes@radixweb. com along with following details:

1.      Your Total Experience in Web Development:
2.      How many projects you have done in PHP:
3.      How many projects in which u have played the role of Team Lead:
4.      What is your present Company & Designation:
5.      What is your present CTC:
6.      Expectation:
7.      How much time you require to join us:
8.      Your Contact Number:

You may also circulate this exciting opportunity to all your friends with the same skill.

With Thanks & Regards,

Chaxu
Radixweb
401, Anand Mangal-II, B/h-Omkar House,
B/h-Femina Town, Swastik Cross Road,
C.G. Road, Ahmedabad-380009.
Ph number: 9377608642, 079 - 26461759, 079 - 26400685
Email: resumes@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Website: www.radixweb. com