SQL Query using Linked Server MSSQL

Hi All,

We has major DB revamp and as a result of it some of my tables have been shifted to another DB.

Now I have to use a Linked Server from the DB I earlier used to fecth data.

The syntax I'm using is Select * From [1.1.1.1.].MyDB.dbo.MyTable

Now I'm neither getting a result nor an error.

Can someone help me on this?

Any workarounds ? Any functions that can help me get what is stopping the data to come by?

Thanks
Ankit Mathur