URL redirection

Hello,
please help me out

I need to create a script...which will give the impression that a visitor
has visited a site. Actually there will be a page load of 2 minutes for
example.

And during those 2 minutes, if I send the load to Yahoo.com for Example.

The script will spider the available URLS in that page and redirect the
current browser page to a RANDOM link on that page every 25 seconds.

Then 25 seconds later, the script will redirect the CURRENT browser page to
a link which is in that SECOND page.

Example.
Campaign set up for: http://www.yahoo.com

1) Initial page has loaded.
2) 25 seconds later the visitor is redirected to the following link which
figures in yahoo.com (http://www.yahoo.com/r/28) It corresponds to the GAMES

section. Once again, the script will select the link randomly.
3) 25 seconds after the load of this second page. The visitor will be
redirected to the following URL.
(http://games.yahoo.com/downloads).

Actually the visitors won't be aware that they are surfing, that's why I
need an automated script.

can anyone give me some directions to do this task.

--
Regards
Gotu