How to Design database for billing application

Hi to everybody,

I am srihari from India.
I am developing a online billing application for a retail shop that
have many branches in country.A person in any shop can generate a bill
for the customer.The bill can be viewed and edited in future.

The bill may contain any number(may be infinity) of items with its
unique rate and qty.

NOW I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DESIGN DATABASE FOR STORING THE ITEMS OF THE
BILL IN DATABASE?

If you have any idea kindly share with me...

I am available at sriharishine@xxxxxxxxx And
srihari_compking@xxxxxxxxxxx