how to host a site in LAN?

Hi, i have a stupid question ..i hope it will be answered sooner
than later.

I have already installed PHP APACHE and MYSQL as provided by
WAMP.And everything is okay. I have recently connected my computer
to a LAN through a server (my computer is not the server) and the
problem is that  I don't know how to configure the stuffs so that i
host a local website for my LAN user.
ie suppose  when user types http://myServer/
then they should see the index.php page hosted in my localhost.

Please help me  with all the step wise details on how to  do that.I
use windows xp.

I am desperete. I tried google but in vain.

sincerely
Nirmal Joshi