From: "joshi_amn" <joshi_amn@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 05:40:14
To:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  how to host a site in LAN?

Hi, i have a stupid question ..i hope it will be answered sooner
 than later.

 I have already installed PHP APACHE and MYSQL as provided by
 WAMP.And everything is okay. I have recently connected my computer
 to a LAN through a server (my computer is not the server) and the
 problem is that I don't know how to configure the stuffs so that i
 host a local website for my LAN user.
 ie suppose when user types http://myServer/ <http://myServer/>
 then they should see the index.php page hosted in my localhost.

 Please help me with all the step wise details on how to do that.I
 use windows xp.

 I am desperete. I tried google but in vain.

 sincerely
 Nirmal Joshi

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional