Re: UPS Online Shipping Tool

checkout the oscommerce ups addon Udaya, it will have all of the
information in it. Check the Mysql file for the values they should be
there...

I would send it but I don't have it since I do not use UPS...

I have FedEx and USPS addons for CREloaded and OSCommerce if you need
them though...

This one is an xml version:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1323

for eshipper:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5711

other UPS addons:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/528

Hope those help but UPS should have API documentation that gives the
correct calls for quotes too.....

Carlos