RE: facing problem when calling multiple stored procdures of mysql from php

Hi

Its not much tuff.

you have to close the connection and restart the mysql connection before
call stored procedure; because you must be using normal array method or
either php variables. you should use Class with auto constructor method or
function overlading when you want to call multiple stored procedure from
same database/table schema.

so better idea, close the mysql connection every stored procedure execution
end and put mysql connection start before stored procedure starts.

hope, you understand the problem why?

Thanks,

Muthukumar Selvarasu,

Project Manager (Web Development),