Re: facing problem when calling multiple stored procdures of mysql from php

Hi:

You need to open a new conexions.

That´s mean every time that you need to use you store procedure you
need to open the conexion.

The problem is the conexion is missing.

If you check the results of you request.   You will see that you
receive the first time an object but them you receive a boolen value.

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brian H" <brianh781@...> wrote:

> Once you have a return in a function, it exits the function.
Build an
> array of the values returned by the SQL and have the function
return
> that array at the end.
>

> On 12/9/07, malayappa@... <malayappa@...> wrote:
> >

> > Hi
> >
> > We are working on php and mysql database.We are actually
implementing
> > stored procedures in the functions in the php.When we try to
call multiple
> > stored procedures within the same php we are able to get the
results.But
> > when we try to call multiple stored procedures through
functions,we are