facing problem when calling multiple stored procdures of mysql from php

Hi

We are working on php and mysql database.We are actually implementing
stored procedures in the functions in the php.When we try to call multiple
stored procedures within the same php we are able to get the results.But
when we try to call multiple stored procedures through functions,we are
able to call the first stored procedure and it is returning values,but
unable to call the second one(stored procedure).It is showing warning
message.We tried in forums but didn't got any solution.

Thanks & Regards
Srinivas PMM